A smokey eye looks really pretty when it makes your eyes pop, so here is a list of eye colors and possible smokey shades:
Blue- Dark blues, navy, black.
Green/Hazel- Dark greens, browns, and black.
Brown- Dark mocha browns and black.
This beginners tutorial uses a piece of tape to make a perfect angle, but if you are allergic to tape you do not have to use it.
How-To Apply the Shadow:
1. Take a small piece of tape and put it from the outer end of your eye going up towards the end of your eyebrow. This will create a clean angle.
2. First take a pearly silver shadow and pack the color onto the brush. Apply the color over the lid of your eye, and a little across the crease.
3. Next, take a gray/light brown/light blue/light green color. Get a good amount on the brush and applying in a sweeping motion up the tape to where the pearly silver ends. Then, take the same second color and connect the color into your crease about 1/3 of the way into your eye. This should now look like a sideways ''v" Don't worry if it doesn't look blended; we'll fix that at the end.
4. Using the dark black/brown/blue/green make another outer V over the gray/light brown/light blue/light green color. Instead this time, put it about 1/2 the way into your eyes.
5. Using a cotton swab or a blending brush blend the pearly silver with the outer V colors.
6. Apply the second color you used on your lower lash line about 3/4 of the way in, towards your inner corner. Apply the pearly silver about 1/4 of the way towards your inner corner. Blend the eye shadows together using a cotton swab.
7. Apply your favorite eyeliner and mascara.
8. Peel off tape.